Sustainable Urban Microclimate
Doctor Philosophy in Urban Environment Design, School of Design, University of Sheffield, August 2010 titled; “Interactive urban form design of local climate scale in hot semi-arid zone“.
Master in Design Engineering, MTC, Cairo, Egypt, January 2002 with courses GPA of 3.8, it was titled; “Integration of solar energy application with the design of residential buildings at hot arid zones of Arab republic of Egypt”.
Bachelor in Design Engineering, MTC, Cairo, Egypt, June 1995 with total grade of “Excellent“, and a graduation project with grade “Excellent” also, B.Arch. GPA. 3.6 Of 4 and was ranked the 1st among graduate colleagues.
- Head of Civil and Design Engineering Branch, MTC, Cairo, Egypt.
- EX-Head of Design Engineering Department, MTC, Cairo, Egypt.
- Member of the national committee for Urban Environment Basics, National Organization of Urban Harmony, Egyptian Ministry of Culture.
- Member of the National Egyptian Council for Climate Change, Egyptian Ministry of Environment.
- Member of Technical Committee for Climate Change, Egyptian Ministry of Trade and Industry.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Bio-Energy Association for Sustainable Development, Egyptian Ministry of Environment.
- Egyptian Party Member of UNFCCC SBI/SBSTA & COP Negotiators 2019.